Friday, February 11, 2011

FLYing Update


FLY Lady says to start with the kitchen sink if you want to keep your house organized. I have tried this time and time again, but it just wasn't jiving. There are days I don't even see the kitchen until 10 am. Plus I have to let the dishes pile up during the day if the DDs don't empty the dishwasher in the morning.

The place I have been focusing on is my laundry room - and it is working. If I don't let my laundry pile up my whole house stays so much cleaner! It only takes a few minutes, literally, to fold the laundry when it comes out of the dryer, and another few minutes to put it away. But consistently doing it makes such a HUGE difference.

Try it, look around your house at a place that seems to spill out into other places. Then work on keeping it clutter free and clean. Remember, "By small and simple things, shall great things come to pass."

No comments:

Post a Comment