Sunday, May 1, 2011

Unexpected Lesson

We were eating in the parking lot of Wendy's when the girls asked, "Mom, what does sublease mean?"  I asked where they saw that.  They pointed to an empty bank across the street.

It led to a lesson on leasing, subleasing, contracts, and other money management lessons.  For a while the DDs were really into leasing AND subleasing their stuff to each other.  We finally had to put an end to it because they wouldn't just share, it had to be a business deal.

I love it now when they hear people talking about leasing cars, or renting other things.  They know exactly what that means, and they can ask me educated questions about it.  I love the unexpected lessons.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jennie! This shouldn't be funny, but it really is. Only YOUR girls would be creating business deals with each other to lease their stuff. That's just hilarious! I mean, it's awesome, but somewhat hilarious too. I LOVE YOU GUYS! What would we do without you?

    ReplyDelete