Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Weigh-in

Sorry for the delay with posting today. Blogger was having issues.

This week I lost another pound, but it was a hard fought fight. I must be really stressed because I haven't been as good with the food. (I am a stress eater.) It was also really hard to get to the grocery store, which meant I was out of fresh produce for a few days. NOT a good thing. To compensate, most days I did double workouts - in the morning with the girls and then the exercise bike at night. I need to figure out this stress though, because I can't keep up this schedule!

Tip for this week: Olive Garden Italian dressing. It has as many calories per serving as a fat free dressing. Only the fat comes from oils instead of extra sugars they put in the fat free stuff. You can buy a bottle from an Olive Garden restaurant, but I found a knock off recipe at www.TopSecretRecipes.com. This stuff is so good that I actually WANT to eat a big salad.

2 comments:

  1. Stress eating got the best of me this week also. I only lost 1/2 pound. UGH I need to start adding exercise soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, 1/2 a pound is still 1/2 a pound. If you want to start running the girls and I would LOVE for you to join us for a 1 mile run. So fun!!
    I decided that I need to start tracking my food intake again. I fell off the wagon there.
    Thanks for doing this with me. It totally helps to be accountable. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete