Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Weigh-in

I was really nervous about this weigh-in. It was our anniversary and Easter this past weekend so there were a few days where I loosened up a bit. I also didn't touch the scale this week (thanks Mags). I was tempted, I looked at it, but I was strong.

So what happened this week? I LOST ANOTHER POUND!! Yeah!! I am down seven now. I am also noticing that my body is changing. If I try to eat as much as I used to, I feel sick now. I am laying off the carbs and eating more fruits and veggies.

Here is one of my diet tools. I found a Hunger Satisfaction drink at Wegmans. It is made by Crystal Light and is a powder mix-in. There are 5 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber, and only 30 calories. I drink one of these for my mid morning snack and my afternoon snack. They are super handy when I am in a rush or getting really munchy. Special K also makes something similar as does South Beach.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing another pound. Thats great!!

    Well I weighed myself. I am down 12.5 since I started on April 11th. Long way to go but a decent start. I'll try to remember to stop in on Friday and leave a comment on your weekly weigh in post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, nothing to worry about! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow Chell! That is awesome!! What is your secret? I'd love to have you along. It always helps me stay motivated when others are doing it too.

    Devon, you are right, and I appreciated how you told me to also take body measurements into consideration too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!!! I'm going to have to try that drink out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennie my "secrets" are portion control, drinking a ton more water, my camelback water bottle really has\helped me drink more water, avoiding sweets for the most part, I have some now and then, less carbs and lots more fruits and veggies. I try not to eat after 7PM either

    Once I get done with all the painting and getting my basement back in order I plan to add more exercise to the mix.

    I am going to have to look for that drink mix. My morning and afternoon snack is usually apples or some nuts.

    ReplyDelete