Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Weigh-in

Okay, so I lied, I'm triple posting today...Just wanted to report that I have lost another pound this week! So that is a solid 5 pounds so far. I'm hoping that if I report to y'all that it will help keep me motivate.

Also DD1 and I can almost run 1/2 mile with out stopping! I know it isn't that far, but it is a HUGE improvement over where we started and we are celebrating that! We are running our first race in a few weeks and are so excited!

I do need your help though. I am getting tired of eating the same foods. So I need your ideas. What do you eat that helps you either maintain or lose weight?! Do you have any other tips that would help? Please tell me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing another pound. I started a cleanse on Monday that I will do through 4/30, maybe a little longer trying to prepare my body for eating better over all. I won't weigh in till 4/30. I tend to try to go 2-3 week before weighing in or I get discouraged, my body loses weight weird, one week down 3 next week up 2 next week down 5.. Anyway I digress the thing I like what I am doing is that I am eating foods that are easy to digest and I feel better already just 5 days in. The book I am following is http://www.amazon.com/Clean-ebook/dp/B002JXB8A2/ref=dp_olp_1

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest thing is to join a CSA or produce co-op where you get a set lot of produce regularly. It's a great way to get introduced to new foods, learn what is seasonal, and EAT MORE PRODUCE. Being a veggie lover, I think it's a win-win.

    ReplyDelete