Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Flying Solo

So my house cleaner quit yesterday. I'm usually not a crier, but I did after she left. DH and I have decided before we commit to another cleaner we (and the DDs) are going to try to clean the house ourselves.

I pulled out my FLY Lady book and Control Journal and am going to try to make it work again. (I can't seem to get the hang of her system, but I am determined to tweak it to fit us.)

Anyway, I am learning that the only constant in life is change. Goodbye Beth, thank you, and good luck with your new journey.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jennie, I am so sorry that you're losing her! And can I tell you that I laughed and laughed over how the moms of your kids friends make their kids work now....hilarious! You are such a good resource to have for us moms though! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete