Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Meet My New Ride

Last week, this rolled into our neighborhood. I jokingly thought, "Wow! That is exactly what I need to cart around my big family and all our stuff now." My true feeling is, "WHY in the world does someone need this kind of rig?" I was very curious....
A closer look at the truck. Look how little that guy looks (and he wasn't a little man. :)

This is what they were here to pick up - a little tiny scooter. But now remember how HUGE that trailer is? It should be no problem to find a place, right? Well look at the next photo...


They had to EMPTY stuff out to fit it in!!! This whole trailer was stuffed!
I was going to give my opinion on this, but I would LOVE to hear what you all think about it or what you (our your DHs) would do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment