Monday, January 11, 2010

Suggestions...?

My DBIL (Dear Brother-in-Law) was recently giving me a hard time about my blog - I didn't even know he was a reader. (You need to sign up Randy :). He said that it took him a while to figure out who my DH, DD1, DD2, and DD3 were. He thought that my DH was my Designated Hitter. Actually that isn't so far off. He steps in for me quite a bit. So for those of you that are new here are some clarifications.

DH - Dear Husband, Dashing Hunk, Designated Hitter. This refers to Marcus - the love of my life and my biggest supporter.
DD1 - Dear Daughter 1. Our oldest daughter.
DD2 - Dear Daughter 2. Our middle child.
DD3 - Dear Daughter 3. Our youngest.
DBIL - see above
DSIL - sisters-in-law
etc., etc.

Randy also told me I needed more pics. I have been trying to be better about this. How am I doing? THANK YOU Randy for your suggestions!! I think they were right on!

What suggestions do YOU have for my blog? What topics would you like me to cover? What do you want to see more or less of? I would love to hear from you!

1 comment: