Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good-bye to a $avings Era


My FAVORITE store, SuperFresh, is closing this week. My average savings there was 75% and I am so sad to see that go.

Also leaving is my favorite cashier Robert (in the pic). One of my couponing tips is to find cashiers that you know and that know their stuff. Robert was one of these. He was meticulous with the coupons. In addition to that, he would tell me the good sales in the store that were unadvertised and the best time of the day/week to shop for the best savings.
He was also my biggest advertiser for my Coupon Binder Business and would hand out business cards for me. He would also keep an eye on the kiddos if I needed to run out to the car when I was struggling with two carts of food.
I hope that you can build a repor with the cashiers at your store. They can be worth their weight in gold!

Goodbye Robert, and Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment