Monday, March 22, 2010

The Ultimate BOGO

Sorry about the lack of pictures (again). Things here have been a bit crazy to say the least. I have been really sick in the first trimester of this pregnancy and today I found out why....TWINS.

I usually love a Buy One Get One special, but I'm in shock over this one. Early on I said that this would be the last pregnancy and that if God wanted us to have more than four kids he was going to have to send twins. Looks like he took me up on that one. HELP.....

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, congrats, congrats, Jennie! My mom told me earlier today. That is such great news! Twins will be a blast! Best of luck during the rest of your pregnancy! They'll be just darling like your three girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the title of this BLOG! You should turn it into a book - seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Maggie! What a great compliment! I think it would be great to have a book. It is definately something to think about.

    ReplyDelete