Sunday, August 30, 2009

Save Time Getting Kids Ready for Church

Every Sunday morning, my DH leaves at 7 am for church leadership meetings. That leaves me -alone- to get our three DDs ready for church. Keep in mind we have to leave by 8:30 am to be there on time. This is no small task.

Yesterday (Saturday) I figured out a way to cut down on the getting ready time. I put DD3 to sleep in her church dress and this saved me 20 minutes. I was amazed! Now keep in mind, her church dress was a cute, and comfy knit dress. So it didn't wrinkle and was comfy to sleep in.

If you have little boys, dress them in wrinkle free slacks, and a nice knit polo and you are set. Or you can keep the shirt on and put the pants next to their bed. Then you don't have to hunt around looking for the clothes (and getting the kids to agree with them.) It is all done the night before.

LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment