Friday, April 23, 2010

Game Stop Rip-Off

I went into Game Stop today to see about trading in some Wii games. I went in educated about how much I could get off of Ebay or Craigslist, and figured I would get a little below that. But I was BLOWN away by how little they offered!! They were giving 10% of what they were reselling the games for used! For example, Super Smash Brothers they were reselling for $39.99. They offered me $3. RIP OFF!

However the did have one good policy, if you buy a USED game, you can play it for a week, and if you are not satisfied you can return it for a full refund. Hello, why not just keep buying and returning games weekly?

Anyway, I ended up walking out with everything I took in and nothing more. At least all my money stayed in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment